· Extensive professional experience (5-8 Yrs) in consumer PR experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Arabic
· Expertise in consumer comms initiatives
· Track record of strategic planning, creative thinking and delivery on major social media/digital comms campaigns
· Experience in planning and delivering paid campaigns
· Experience of using the latest social media monitoring and analysis tools and platforms
· Experience of delivering successful influencer campaigns
· Strong business-focused writing skills
* The opportunity is with limited contract for 6 months.
Amazon is seeking a self-motivated, highly organised and creative communications professional to join the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) consumer PR team. The individual will be based out of the UAE and will support the execution of Consumer PR campaigns in addition to influencer and own social media channel campaigns across MENA. This role reports into the Head of PR and Communications, MENA and will work closely with MENA PR team and the wider EMEA team to execute campaigns.
The successful candidate will have rich and varied experience in consumer PR with a proven track record of planning and delivery of creative digital PR campaigns; a strong understanding of the current social media landscape; experience in media relations; experience of delivering successful influencer campaigns, utilising both organic and paid routes; and experience of delivering measurable results in both key brand and commercial metrics. They should be a multi-tasker, creative thinker, goal-oriented and enjoy working in a fast-paced, start-up culture.
Key responsibilities include:
· Supporting in the development and implementation of PR /social media/influencer/digital comms strategies, briefs and plans in line with PR priorities and campaigns
· Coordination, creation and delivery of social media focused content and campaigns across the MENA region
· Utilising industry and customer insight to inform strategies and remain an expert regarding on-going social trends and new platforms
· Managing channel admin and reporting processes to ensure a slick and cohesive operation
· Collaborating with internal stakeholder teams – both locally and globally – to drive successful campaign delivery
· Developing high level agency relationships with influencer networks
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of relevant senior level experience in retail, operations, and/or business management/consulting with a proven history of delivering results
· Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and relationship management experience.
· Experience with business analysis and P&L ownership
· Highly polished communication skills - speaking, writing, and presenting to Senior Management.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – prioritization, planning and task delegation
Amazon is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial leader to join the Grocery Team. Responsibilities include driving growth by developing multi-year strategies, sustaining strategic relationships, managing negotiations and category profitability, developing marketing plans, and monitoring/reacting to industry trends. You will have full P&L responsibility for driving the top and bottom line of the P&L.
We are seeking a passionate customer and category advocate within Amazon, who is a seasoned business leader that thrives in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a broad skill set which demonstrates analytical horsepower, excellent business judgment, strong vendor management and negotiations skills, and the demonstrated ability to use creative thinking and innovation to solve complex problems. You will work with vendors of all sizes and must have the leadership presence and communication skills to represent Amazon at all levels of these organizations. The right candidates will be flexible, action and results oriented, have strong analytical skills, and be comfortable with computer databases and tools. He or she must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment.
· Evaluates products and services to continually drive quality of customer experience
· Aggregates and escalates industry trends; ensures team prioritizes customer obsession
· Identifies opportunities to differentiate our customer experience from the competition
· Develops and implements action plans based on deep-dive analysis of product line metrics
· Provides recommendation on business opportunities and long-term strategy for multiple sub-categories
· Expands current vendor selection and secures new brand selection
· Focuses on strategic holdout or challenging vendors to increase selection
· Drives strategic negotiations to deliver top- and bottom-line category growth
· Builds long-term relationships by creating value, opportunities for growth, customer acquisition, and brand-building for multiple vendors
· Increases vendor participation through deep knowledge of program opportunities
· Dives deep into inputs and understands the downstream impact of changes to pricing, selection, and convenience for multiple categories.
· Owns the Retail P&L for multiple categories; develops plans that drive revenue and margin improvement for the business
· Audits all elements of multiple category businesses
· Identifies areas that need vendor attention and directs team to address issues; acts as escalation point, helping team and vendor(s) resolve conflicts
· Creates long-term category solutions that automate or simplify category processes
· Works with internal technical, cross-category, and tech teams to drive multi-system process changes