· Bachelors Degree
· Experience: 5 year+ in the event production\engineering
At Amazon, we strive to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world's brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers.
· Coordinate with vendor and customer regarding equipment required for events including video conferencing gear, displays, projectors, speakers, microphones, cameras, telephones, laptops media players, document cameras, etc.
· Planning of technical infrastructure for offsite events.
· Preparing connectivity diagram for offsite events.
· Handling of available event\AV equipment for onsite\offsite event.
· Guiding customer on the event technical requirement based on customer need.
· Assist event organizers with presentation formatting
· Video shoot of customer event\interview etc and editing of the recorded footage.
· Audio mixing of simultaneous microphones, plus different sources such as PCs and Codecs as well as some live music mixing.
· Video switching in the venue screens (Projectors, LCDs) of several sources such as PowerPoint presentations, Videos, PC for demonstrations.
· Multi-camera operation and live switching for recording and live streaming.
· Lighting operations.
· Create SOP for improvement of the event production process.
· Create and maintain excellent relationships with our internal customers and co-workers
· Adjust work schedule when needed to support Amazon business needs.
· Track your work via our ticketing system
#amazon #amazon-jobs #career #ecp #events-engineer