· Minimum of 8+ years of experience in Art Direction.
· Generally requires a Bachelor’s degree and meaningful industry experience though practical experience and a strong portfolio.
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating visual branding, online marketing, and great customer-centered design solutions.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to gracefully defend your design decisions to executive management.
· Proven history to manage multiple projects at one time to meet aggressive deadlines.
· Unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts.
· Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business and user interaction priorities.
· Demonstrated business acumen and customer obsessed behavior.
· Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced online environment.
· Solid written/verbal communication skills and collaborative skills.
As Senior Art Director, you bring true creative vision with a first-class conceptual ability and knack of producing stunning concepts that have global appeal. Confident with the creation of ideas and debating concepts, along with experience of managing/directing shoots. Leading by example as an exceptional creative thinker you will be able to inspire, mentor creative teams and freelancers. As Senior Art Director, you have an infectious enthusiasm and a natural flair for presenting with an ability to build genuine client relationships that take others on a creative journey. You set the creative bar high, bringing with you intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, acute attention to detail, strong organisational skills and hardline/home expertise. You're driven to tell stories that connect with customers across a variety of industries, but most of all, you must be passionate about doing what is right for Amazon’s customers.
Who We Are?
Amazon Product Imaging is building one of the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, 3D, graphic design, and usability design enabling millions of customers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Imaging at Amazon is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe, and Asia, focusing on fashion and product photography, photo retouching, graphic design, video and CGI production, automated image acquisition, and image support services. Amazon is continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing tens of millions of products across multiple global marketplaces. Amazon is obsessed with innovating on behalf of its customers, and continually push beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce photography and videography.
· Create the vision for, and drive the design of, innovative solutions for our Consumables business
· Strong understanding of commercial creativity, brand development, the digital landscape and multichannel marketing concepts
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and creative thinking
· Mentor and inspire teams around the world, and attract/retain the best performers
· Understand and respond to promotion performance data (metric tests, usability studies), and steer the direction of future creative.
· Direct and evolve the Amazon.com creative positioning (look and feel, voice, photography, etc.) on both the website and offline marketing activities
Please submit cover letter with URL to your online portfolio.