· 2 to 5 years’ experience in logistics, Supply Chain planning, Material planning , demand planning, or combination of the above
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office with focus on Excel, Outlook and Dassualt systems.
· Manufacturing and ERP systems experience of 2 to 5 years
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air team!
We're looking for an outstanding Senior Demand Planner who combines superb supply chain knowledge and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. We’re looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
As a Senior Demand Planner you will be the subject matter expert in gather demand from customers, loading and running MRP, giving commit dates to customers, running capacity analyzes, running simulation and scenarios for leadership, and synchronizing our supply and demand in order to meet our customer's need dates. You will be apart of the S&OP process, working with customers on the upstream demand, leadership on getting it approved, and production/procurement on building/buying assemblies. You are a learner and doer at heart, who continuously engages across business, technical and operational teams to achieve amazing outcomes.
This role will support:
● Manage stock control and reconcile with ERP
● Work in partnership with teams to set optimal build plans and transportation choices to meet inventory targets, margin targets, and freight budgets
● Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements and minimum safety stock levels
● Plan, develop, implement and evaluate processes for material delivery from supplier to point of use
● Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule
● Interface with vendors and forecast material integrity.
● Oversee and improve vendor performance
● Working with ERP system knowledge
● Create reports like CTB (Clear-To-Build), Supply plan, Demand and Supply Waterfall, etc
● Ensure material availability for proposed supply plan
● Ability to read and interpret product BOM and documentation
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.