1-3+ years inside sales experience, B2B industry preferred
Amazon Business launched in 2015, with the goal of serving business and institutional customers from-operators all the way to large multinational corporations. Our goal is to help our customers configure their Amazon Business accounts to maximize productivity and profitability benefits we can bring to their purchasing processes. In Amazon Business, customers have access to millions of business-priced items, as well as the entire Amazon.com selection. We offer additional features like Free 2-day Business Shipping, workflow and approvals management, detailed reporting, shared payment methods and tax exemption certifications.
Amazon Business is looking for a candidate to join our fast-paced and high-growth internal sales development team. This team supports customers across all industries by educating customers, finding additional opportunities for account growth, and passing them to Customer Advisers to maintain and grow the relationship. As this team is often the first touch to the customer, bar-raising professionalism and problem-solving skills are a must.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years B2B Sales experience and a history of over-delivering on activity and sales goals. In addition, a successful candidate will have the ability to pivot quickly as this team continues to improve current processes and develop new ones to better serve our internal and external customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Meeting high-volume sales input goals (60+ calls day).
· Qualifying leads in/out quickly and accurately.
· Responsible for managing time effectively.
· Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts.
· Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
· Staying up-to-date with the latest product information.