· 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· 4+ years of professional software development experience
· Bachelor's degree or completion of Bachelor's degree requirements in a STEM related field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, tech
· Proficiency in one of the following languages: Java, C++, or C
Build the future of work
At Amazon People Engine, we are building the future of work across Amazon and finding new ways to make our business run smoother, faster, and smarter.
We are looking for an experienced software developments who will help set up a new team of top-notch engineers to build data pipelines and data transformations technologies for payroll.
As an Engineer on this team, you will influence and drive architectural and design choices and develop world-class interfaces. Our team culture encourages innovation and we expect engineers and management alike to take a high level of ownership for the product vision, technical architecture and project delivery.
If you are passionate about data, data manipulation, data transformations, big data, data pipelines and would like to join a team that is building an innovative V1 data transformation platform, this is the right opportunity for you.
We're building the future of work. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Discover more at www.amazon.jobs/people-technolog