· 7+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar.
· Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design. This should also include approach and process.
Come help us design experiences that help our users secure the cloud AND are easy to understand and use. Our work makes AWS more approachable for new customers and ensures the largest enterprises have services and features to govern their AWS resources at scale. AWS Identity provides services that enable customers to control who can access what in the cloud. Our services enable identity, resource, and access management as well as governance across all of our customers' AWS accounts. We support ALL AWS services in ALL AWS regions around the world, and 100% of AWS customers use our services. We take our responsibility for securely enforcing access control for AWS customers as our absolute top priority.
As a User Experience (UX) designer on our team you will have a significant impact on our business as you lead the design direction for new features and services. You will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers in our organization and throughout our company to lead design throughout the strategy, design, and development life-cycle.
Our team has a customer-centric design process focused on understanding our customers, generating great ideas, validating those ideas with customers, working with engineering to implement, then listening to customers and iterating. We use both quantitative and qualitative data to inform our design decisions and optimize for our customers. You’ll have the opportunity to directly interact with and validate your designs with real customers. You’ll also work closely with other designs on our team to critique each other’s designs and push each other to learn and grow our skills.
Learn more about our organization at https://www.amazon.jobs/en/landing_pages/aws-identity
· Lead the end-to-end UX Design for multiple platforms and tools supporting AWS Identity.
· Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
· Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications to Product and Engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership.
· Create branding guidelines and design standardization across all of the team's products.
· Incorporate customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design.
· Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications.
· Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
· Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.
· Last but not least, have fun in the process!