· 3+ years' experience in software and understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
· Service Oriented Architecture
· A strong work ethic with high customer service approach.
· Good written and verbal communication in English
At Amazon, we believe in ground-breaking processes that can redefine the boundaries of our customer's experience: our employees. Our multicultural Global Payroll Controllership team is seeking an experienced Automation Analyst/Software engineer. A talented, passionate developer, a natural problem solver with a passion for customers, who can help us developing innovative products.
We are looking for a strong leader that will take ownership and drive change in a dynamic global business environment. It is expected the individual will ensure Amazon's processes stay ahead of risks associated with growth in areas of product design, controls efficiency, systems integration, sustainable, and scalable solutions delivery. If you are eager to dive deep into processes and have a proven record of delivering process efficiency results through innovative product, we definitely want to hear from you! You should have payroll systems knowledge, passion for customers and, a technical eye for solving business problems.
You must be able to:
· Work cross-functionally and across geographies with stakeholders at all levels to support large-scale programs and initiatives.
· Identify ways of introducing technology based solutions through Office product Macros, Query Engines, SharePoint, Power BI, Quick sight, Robotics and scalable and sustainable AWS solutions.
· Develop and Test the technology solution
· Provide User and Technical Documentation of developed solution
· Review existing payroll technology solution for their accuracy and sustenance
· Enable business to drive technology solution by providing technical guidance and support
· Automate Payroll internal controls
· Lead special projects to drive payroll improvements and integrations across multiple teams.
· Develop, modify and maintain the operational and design effectiveness of payroll process and controls and enhance them through control efficiency automations
· Coordinate with teams across IT, HR, Finance and Accounting to ensure products meet all stakeholders requirements.
· Ensure Payroll data security policies are followed at all times.
· Architecting new software components and features and driving their design review, to taking up challenging coding tasks and providing pragmatic and efficient solutions to them
· Delivering production-ready code that will be used by hundreds of Payroll users.
· You will own end-to-end the customer experience of Global Payroll.