· Demonstrated excellent business discernment with strong written and oral communication skills in English and Portuguese
· Experience in buying, account management, product management, project management, financial analysis or marketing
· Strong analytical abilities and analytical skills
· The ability to use both formal and informal influencing skills inside and outside the organization
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation.
· Track record of taking ownership and getting it done in an environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
Amazon Brazil is looking for a dynamic vendor manager to play an important role within the Retail team by adding selection, analyzing business data, driving vendor performance, negotiating terms and handling promotions. As a vendor manager, you will report to the senior vendor manager and be responsible for relationships with several of our key vendors and partners. You will work with Brazilian and global vendors to drive all aspects of terms improvements, which includes analysis and projections, as well as direct negotiations with decision makers in local vendors. Additionally, you will increase product category sales, by driving store marketing promotions, negotiating partners to improve selection, and reacting to industry-related economic trends.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication, the ability to analyze and communicate complex terms and margin structure and work well across other teams including Finance and Inventory Management. Candidates who are organized, flexible, creative, analytical, and able to drive negotiations through completion will be highly appreciated. Strong ownership values, a real passion for innovation, and hustle are also key to succeed in this position.
If you are passionate about e-commerce and career growth, this opportunity with Amazon.com.br is for you!