· 10+ years of experience in project management and leading large cross-functional teams in operations and process improvement areas
· 10+ years of experience in working in Operations or Business Support in an enterprise environment
· 10+ years working with technical field organizations (as in Sales, Support , Professional Services, or similar in a Technical Organization)
· 5-7 years of P&L management
· BS/BA degree
As enterprise customers move towards adopting the cloud for critical workloads, some find they need help to operationalize and optimize their AWS environment. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
Enterprise Support is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative thought leader with a strong background in business operations and supporting field organizations. You will be responsible for ensuring that Enterprise Support meets it business objectives and goals, while tirelessly championing the needs of our customers focused on operational excellence. We are looking for a senior leader to own and evolve the capacity and workforce plan, dive deep and analyze the business, partner with the Line of Business (LOB) leadership to own the regional P&L.
The successful individual will have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively, and display strong analytical and critical thinking skills. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross-group working relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities of the team include, but are not limited to:
· Own P&L in partnership with LOB leadership: accurately plan, forecast and execute on the monthly, quarterly, yearly objectives
· Own the communication with business stakeholders, finance, and recruiting on changes to the plan
· Act as Single Point of Contact for the LOB
· Drive operational optimization and efficiency while maintaining the ideal customer experience
· Drive business by tracking performance and attainment of objectives, goals. Own escalations and raise operational concerns.
· Define and continuously drive education of strategic and operational metrics and showcase how operational decisions can impact customer experience.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.