· Educated to degree level in a math, statistics, computer science or equivalent technical field.
· 4+ years’ of finance experience or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prime Video is changing the way millions of customers enjoy video. Prime Video delivers premium content to customers through purchase and rental of movies and TV shows, unlimited on-demand streaming through Amazon Prime subscriptions, add-on channels like Showtime and HBO, and live concerts and sporting events like NFL Thursday Night Football.
We are seeking a Finance Analyst to partner the Prime Video technology and product team.
This opportunity is ideal for an finance professional who is passionate about technology, video entertainment and looking for a challenge in a high growth, new business environment.
This position will be based in Seattle, WA.
This critical role requires a self-starter with a strong commercial outlook and business modeling skills and attention to detail
· Provide regular deal evaluation and feedback by modelling, and scenario analysis.
· Use data and resource to build
· Develop operational metrics and goal setting to help the team develop and improve performance
· Improve and automate reporting
· Create planning models and extend analytical tools for our video streaming business
· Analyze ROI of different programs/initiatives and generate actionable insights from large amounts of data
· Partner with product and technology leaders to deliver incremental improvements for Prime Video
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.