· Bachelor's degree in business, finance, engineering or similar graduate degree such as law degree;
· 6+ years of program or product management experience;
· 3+ years’ experience working with and presenting to business leadership on proposals, escalations and complex issues;
· Proven ability to manage medium and high complexity projects;
· Experience working with co-workers in multiple countries;
· Ability to understand, troubleshoot and describe complex technical processes and issues to non-technical colleagues;
· Excellent writing skills and ability to propose complex solutions/ explanations in writing;
· Exceptional organizational skills, ability to set goals and objectives for others;
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting;
· Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence;
· Comfortable learning web technologies, food compliance requirements and complex processes;
· Ability to solve problems and drive efficiencies using data;
· 2+ years’ experience working with SQL;
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth and to ensure safety of both our Customers and our associates. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, dynamic and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a Sr. Program Manager to join the Operations Integration team based in our Seattle headquarters, supporting the Global Food Safety and Quality organization. This team ensures the safety and quality of the Food selection available on Amazon websites and in our physical stores. The Food Safety and Quality organization designs Amazon’s food safety and quality policies, supports and educates Amazon Selling Partners, and ensures compliance with applicable regulatory standards.
The position will own and execute major and high visibility goals and initiatives, specifically supporting our Quality and Crisis Management Programs. The Sr. Program Manager is crucial to building new program processes, improving existing processes, and executing program management of quality and crisis management initiatives. The candidate will work cross-functionally with Food Safety and Quality experts, Product Managers, Legal, Operations and Business stakeholders globally. The candidate should be able to successfully operate with high autonomy, both strategically and tactically.
This space has a high degree of ambiguity; The candidate must enjoy solving for problems that are novel and have not been solved before. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a strong sense of ownership, a willingness to dive deep, and an aptitude for relentlessly inventing and driving solutions from conception to implementation.
· Work independently with primary stakeholders to deliver complex medium/large-scale projects end to end;
· Enable scalable business solutions while prioritizing automation and program improvement;
· Design initiatives’ roadmaps for global rollouts;
· Design mechanisms to effectively and continuously engage with stakeholders and maintain full visibility on the initiatives progress, blockers and path to resolution;
· Gather requirements from business owners, and drive alignment cross-functions and geographies;
· Drive Tech functionality alignment among stakeholders, prioritize tech features, and write clear and detailed functional specifications/business requirements to support technical scoping as needed;
· Demonstrate a strong attention to details and solid work ethic;
· Collect, analyze, and present data to drive decision making as required;
· Drive best-in-class processes and systems implementation, and drive continual improvement;