· 7-10 years experience in B2B marketing, especially in Fintech, e-commerce or payments. The understanding of retail, online travel and digital goods industries is a plus
· Fluent in English
· Strong competence for developing marketing programs and campaigns from inception through to completion, including data-driven analyses of performance
· Experience driving both online and offline activities that build awareness and generate demand with online merchants
· A multi-channel marketer used to running digital campaigns including web, email, search, social and more
· Experience managing a regional budget, identifying opportunities and managing spend effectively
· You are comfortable with working independently and under rapidly changing conditions; you can manage multiple projects at the same time.
· Precise attention to detail and desire for excellence in all endeavors that is infectious and sets the bar for the team.
· You are an influential team player and excellent business communicator.
About Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay makes it simple for hundreds of millions of customers around the globe to check-in and checkout using information already stored with their Amazon account. Whether shoppers are online or on the go, Amazon Pay provides a familiar, trusted, and easy way to pay.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager for the UK to take on a contract position for a 1 year period. This is an exciting role for a driven and entrepreneurial marketer. As the regional marketing lead, you will bring B2B marketing acumen and a strong sense of ownership to develop and implement high-impact programs that drive growth in your region. Your main goals will be to source new prospect merchants for the Sales team, engage with target accounts and help Account managers to strengthen the relationship with existing merchants through integrated marketing campaigns. The right candidate brings experience in technology or financial services with a keen interest in e-commerce customer experience. The ideal candidate is hands-on and would thrive in a fast paced start-up environment. Defining and implementing all marketing activities for the region, you are execution-oriented, able to prioritize, meet deadlines, manage expectations and address dependencies. You enjoy and excel at building relationships with key stakeholders (Sales, Account Management, Product, PR, Legal) to execute effective field marketing campaigns. As a Senior Marketing Manager you favor owning projects, are used to doing the heavy lifting and working across a flat team structure and flat hierarchies. You are data-driven and results oriented and excited to play a pivotal role in growing the Amazon Pay business.