Relevant work experience in marketing within the high-technology companies - Experience with developing partner-facing programs and communications - Experience of working within the channel and partner community across Enterprise and SMB segments. - Strong experience in managing multiple partners of varied sizes to build marketing programs appropriate for their goals - Experience managing agencies to deliver partner marketing programs at scale - Fluency in English, and French required. Ability to travel across EMEA and to the US preferred
Amazon Web Services is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform and AWS services are trusted by more than 1 million active customers around the world. AWS’s culture is defined by our core leadership principles, we are customer obsessed, passionate about public cloud, innovative, strategic, and mission oriented.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager covering France. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an incredibly fast-growing business across multiple markets. The ideal candidate will have creative marketing ideas to combine with extensive analytic and data-driven customer demand generation experience. Ability to effectively communicate with some of the most agile technology companies in the industry, including both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
In the Senior Partner Marketing Manager role, you will develop and deliver both 'with' and 'through' partner demand generation marketing programs in France to support the growth objectives of the region. Key responsibilities include:
- Work directly with strategic partners and channel partners in France to build and execute joint-marketing plans to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services across Enterprise and SMB Segments.
- Localize and execute global partner marketing programs and campaigns with relevant partners within France region.
- Manage local partner marketing agency resources to deliver partner marketing programs to the partner ecosystem at scale.
- Monitor and support partner utilization of MDF and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for partners.
- Own marketing enablement of the local partner community organising Partner focused events and Summits to educate, grow and accelerate the ecosystem
- Constantly seek to improve upon communications to partners so that partners are aware of the full scope of marketing resources and support that AWS has to offer.
- Act as the primary marketing contact for the Partner Sales Team in France, including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
- Drive interlock and alignment with the local Field Marketing team to ensure that Partner Marketing programs amplify the AWS marketing priorities in country and enable scaling of field marketing programs through/with partners