· Bachelor's degree
· Several years of relevant marketing experience, with an understanding of all marketing channels
· Proven in-depth experience & knowledge of working with social media platforms to grow brand engagement and reach (e.g.,Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
· Proven track record of owning projects from start to finish and delivering successful results
· Excellent oral and written German communication skills and an ability to influence others
· Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
· Track record of performance excellence
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favourite artists. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives. Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Manager based in Munich or Berlin with a genuine passion for music and culture to join the Amazon Music team. The candidate must be highly motivated, results-oriented and have excellent project management skills. Focused on growing the Amazon Music brand through our social media platforms, this role will work globally to create and execute engaging marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is passionate about social media and culture with a proven experience of using social media to increase brand engagement and reach. This candidate with work alongside global counterparts to devise a global strategy for Amazon Music, and execute that in Italy where they will also be expected to seek out local opportunities where relevant. This person must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to influence others. They will be known for creativity and innovation but also for rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously. The ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter with a strong bias for action and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Be a critical member of the social media team in terms of coordinating and shaping social marketing, content and creative strategy locally and globally
· Manage the day-to-day running (posting, boosting, monitoring and moderation) of our Amazon Music social media channels in Germany.
· Help guide the creation of social media assets and visual identity of the channels you own.
· Partnering globally, lead the execution of Amazon Music social media strategy with a focus on growing engagement and reach across key platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
· Partnering with social media platforms to understand best practice and ensure Amazon Music are keeping up with current trends and behavior
· Set, and be accountable for, specific KPIs pertaining to the social media strategy to track performance. Report on these monthly.
· Work internally with the Amazon Music Germany team, in particular the wider marketing and editorial teams, to identify locally relevant ways to grow Amazon Music
· Work alongside EU brand managers to deliver any marketing campaigns on social, making sure social is a key part of the creative and media brief.
· Be an expert on social trends, educate the wider team on capabilities and social trends
· Regularly audit competitive strategic analysis, customer/target audience segmentation, and consumer insight development
· Execute paid promotion and report back on learning
· Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space and aide in the development of the social strategy as it relates to messaging, engagement and content performance