· 3+ years of marketing experience
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing or marketing operations
· Knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g., web CMS, marketing automation, web analytics)
· High attention to detail and solid project management skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines sand priorities
· Strong quantitative, problem-solving and analytical skills. You will be comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
· Accomplished verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams
Over the past 20 years, Amazon has invented on behalf of the consumer and become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world. Amazon Business is now reinventing that platform for the Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace on a global scale to address a vast new market segment and customer base.
We are a fast-growing startup passionate about building solutions that enables the B2B customer to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions.
We are seeking a smart, data-driven Marketing Manager to amplify our thought leadership, shift perceptions on the business value, and drive adoption of Amazon Business. In this role, you will design, build, and measure creative and impactful digital campaigns and on-site events.
The ideal candidate has a track record of success in driving innovation, delivering results, and working cross-functionally with a wide variety of stakeholders. The right candidate also has strong communication and project management skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment. If you’re looking to join a dynamic, growing team in a high-impact role, we want to speak to you!
· Build best-in-class integrated marketing campaigns tailored to business customers on Amazon.com
· Develop detailed campaign project plans, including messaging, calls to action, segmentation strategy, and campaign schedule
· Optimize campaigns and messaging through frequent testing and data analysis
· Trial and refine new marketing approaches to reach and engage key audiences
· Identify opportunities for scheduling and process efficiency and automation, working cross-functionally to implement them
· Manage multiple projects gracefully and balancing contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment