· 3+ years of marketing experience
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· 5+ years digital marketing campaign management experience, preferably at the enterprise level. · Experience working with industry tools, including email, web analytics, content management system(s), and CRM (Salesforce preferred) · Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or other related field preferred · Strong grasp on the digital marketing ecosystem and email best practices · Marketing automation tool experience (Pardot/Eloqua/Marketo) · Strong proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word · Ability to interpret data and make business recommendations · Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
Over the past 20 years, Amazon has invented on behalf of the consumer and become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world. Amazon Business is now reinventing that platform for the Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace on a global scale to address a vast new market segment and customer base. We are a fast-growing startup passionate about building solutions that enable the B2B customer to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to own Acquisition campaigns to acquire new business customers. This includes developing email campaigns geared towards new customer acquisition and owning other onsite marketing placements within the Amazon ecosystem. This role will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Acquisition Email and as such will own the metrics and performance of new customer acquisition for US and Canada. In this position, you will be expected to create strategy, implement tools, and drive the roadmap for a nascent program. You will collaborate closely with the Marketing Ops, Content, and Activation teams. You must be comfortable communicating strategy, results, and insights to various stakeholders at all levels of the business. You must be willing and able to roll up your sleeves and dive deep while also succinctly summarizing callouts to senior leaders.
You will be expected to be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. A proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering acquisition campaign results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment is strongly preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Build email programs and execute email campaigns that drive acquisition of Amazon Business customers across multiple industry verticals
· Optimize against key metrics including acquisition rates, CTR, open rates, revenue lift, and engagement
· Build and maintain a complete project schedule, make it visible to management and key stakeholders, and drive projects through to completion
· Work with designers to develop compelling and engaging content for emails
· Manage a process of iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting
· Analyze and report on performance metrics of email campaigns and set up test plans to improve the campaign performance
· Become expert user of AB’s marketing automation tool
· Track email best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations
· Work with vertical leaders, program managers, product managers, and business leadership to align acquisition initiatives with cross-functional team goals
· Drive targeting and customer segmentation to personalize digital campaigns
· Drive and make recommendations to more effectively engage customers and improve their experience through digital channels (e.g. content, cadence, frequency, etc)