· 7+ years of experience in digital marketing, advertising, product management ora similar role, preferably with B2C technology product experience or for a consumer product with a subscription component.
· Experience managing at least one direct report.
The Ring CRM team is seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager focused on Retention. This role will drive retention marketing metrics across the subscriptions component of the business and will have experience and demonstrated interest in email and cross-channel marketing strategy (push, search, social), program management, creative execution, promotion planning, testing, and reporting of results. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for working directly with Creative, Product, and Data Engineering teams to answer questions like: How well are we retaining and reactivating customers? How can we improve the lifecycle experience to address customer pain points? How can we segment and reach customers to maximize performance?
This is a highly creative and analytical position that will execute on current program needs while helping define and build growth metrics for the program across the US and internationally. You will work on multiple projects with three to four teams at the same time while raising the bar
when it comes to ownership, showing tremendous bias for action, earning trust, and driving influence to deliver results. You will need to take big goals and break them down into smaller actionable items against hyper-targeted segments, crafting these into multiple workstreams and project plans. The ability to adeptly manage stakeholders, bring different teams with divergent views together to reach your goals, and set and execute on realistic expectations will be crucial to the success of the role. You are great at anticipating needs and planning ahead, while maintaining the highest standards of delivery for multiple projects. This role requires experience with email systems and requirements for campaign development, including expert knowledge of triggered email campaigns and workflow structures.
· Work with Ring product leads to provide strategic targeting and personalization tactics across marketing initiatives like retention and win-back campaigns to drive product-led goals and objectives.
· Drive the marketing strategy regarding areas that impact the customer experience throughout the customer journey, resulting in inactivity and churn.
· Ability to prioritize and manage competing requests.
· Flawlessly manage the execution of retention marketing campaigns across email, social, paid search, in-app, and web experience.
· Provide insights and uncover opportunities for data-driven marketing strategies based on key metrics, historical data, and predictive modeling.
· Earn trust and maintain strong relationships with stakeholder teams to drive program support.
· Work with the product team to build a retention strategy that can scale globally.
· Present findings and insights to leadership, and monitor and regularly report progress against the roadmap.