· 1+ year professional experience in an office setting, in either a Facilities or Administration department.
· Experience working across departments to facilitate teamwork.
The Ring CRM team is seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager focused on Subscriptions. This role will drive retention marketing metrics across the subscriptions component of the business and will have experience and demonstrated interest in email and cross-channel marketing strategy (push, search, social), program management, creative execution, testing, and reporting of results. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for working directly with Creative, Product, and Data Engineering teams to answer questions like: How well are we acquiring, engaging, retaining, and reactivating customers? How does marketing drive incremental customer value over time? How can we segment and reach customers to maximize performance?
This is a highly creative and analytical position that will execute on current program needs while helping define and build growth metrics for the program across the US and internationally. You will work on multiple projects with three to four teams at the same time while raising the bar when it comes to ownership, showing tremendous bias for action, earning trust, and driving influence to deliver results. You will need to take big goals and break them down into smaller actionable items against hyper-targeted segments, crafting these into multiple workstreams and project plans. The ability to adeptly manage stakeholders, bring different teams with divergent views together to reach your goals, and set and execute on realistic expectations will be crucial to the success of the role. You are great at anticipating needs and planning ahead, while maintaining the highest standards of delivery for multiple projects. This role requires experience with email systems and requirements for campaign development, including expert knowledge of triggered email campaigns and workflow structures.
· Work with Ring product leads to provide strategic targeting and personalization tactics across marketing initiatives like lifecycle, retention, and win-back campaigns to drive product-led goals and objectives.
· Drive the marketing strategy and actions regarding areas that impact the customer experience throughout the customer journey, resulting in churn.
· Ability to prioritize and manage competing requests.
· Flawlessly manage the execution of retention marketing campaigns, across email, social, paid search, in-app, and web experience.
· Provide insights and uncover opportunities for data-driven marketing strategies based on key metrics, historical data and predictive modeling.
· Earn trust and maintain strong relationships with stakeholder teams to drive program support.
· Work with product team to build a subscription retention strategy that can scale globally.