· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or channel programs, product or program management, management consulting, business development, or technology.
· Proven success in creating compelling marketing product growth strategies in the B2B space
· Excellent organization, planning, and business skills alongside strategic thinking ability; able to see the big picture and how it connects to the details.
· Ability to channel and balance multiple points of view including customers, marketing, finance, engineering, support and
· Proven experience influencing cross-functional senior leadership teams.
· Innovation: can simplify, takes ownership and has strong attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal skills, coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels.
· Ability to set and prioritize one’s own work agenda and drive team progress in key areas by being proactive, detail oriented, and a strong team player.; capable of "rolling-up sleeves and getting hands dirty."
Amazon Business Canada is seeking a talented Senior Product Marketing Manager to accelerate the growth of Amazon's B2B business. You will be responsible for the promotion and growth of products including but not limited to Business Prime in Canada. You will work closely with Marketing leads worldwide and own the strategy, management, measurement, testing, and execution of activities that will drive customer adoption of key products.
Amazon Business is re-inventing the way businesses shop in Canada. Launched in October of 2019, Amazon Business Canada is applying the same entrepreneurial and innovative approach that delivered the Amazon.ca shopping experience, new technologies, products (like our Amazon Echo, Kindle e-readers, and tablets), and enterprise services (like Amazon Web Services). With our drive to reinvent on behalf of business customers, we are focused on building Amazon Business into the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between) from every industry vertical. You are a strong leader who can influence executives, prioritize, communicate clearly and compellingly and understand how to deliver excellent results within a strong and talented team, as well as, being able to drive change across other organizations. The role requires innovative thinking and a strong customer and quality focus.
In this role, you will:
· Set the marketing direction and build impactful B2B campaigns aimed at promoting strategic products
· Track marketing performance on an ongoing basis, constantly looking for ways to improve the Business customer experience
· Manage multiple projects and balance conflicting priorities in a rapidly changing environment
· Influence feature delivery and trade-offs, overseeing the roadmap strategy for marketing products
· Develop and champion bold and creative ideas
· Present your results in weekly, monthly and quarterly business review meetings to process participants and stakeholders