· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
· 6+ years experience in building and supporting CRM applications for a global high-tech company, specifically in lead management
· 3+ years experience in managing the software development lifecycle including knowledge of Agile development practices
· Experience managing technical projects of varying complexity; time management and project management are critical skills
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and the leader in cloud computing, is seeking a Lead Management Technical Program Manager to join the fast-growing AWS Lead Management & Operations team.
As a Technical Program Manager on our team, you will have the opportunity to improve and support the processes that drive business outcomes with customers, especially around Leads generated from Marketing being passed to Sales.
This role will be responsible for driving the end-to-end design, roadmap, implementation plans and documentation for lead management programs. You will serve as the key technical leader in identification and validation of user requirements, aligning all systems teams to a common roadmap and deliver best in class processes and product to your customers. You will be responsible for organizing and coordinating the work of several teams within SFDC to ensure customer user stories are being delivered, and system performance is maintained. You will assist the organization in developing complex, yet easy to understand programs accompanied by robust documentation and training.
This role will develop inventive solutions to improve sales productivity, drive best practices in marketing automation, enable lead management enhancements, manage data governance across systems, and lead the reporting and analytics used to consistently refine and improve sales and marketing programs. As the technical product owner for the CRM and marketing automation systems, you will be responsible for the product roadmap to support the global marketing team’s strategic initiatives and on-going operations as it relates to your programs. Provide technical leadership for software development lifecycle activities including requirements, impact analysis, system architecture, technical development and testing, technical support and administration.
Strong preference this role sit in Seattle - may begin remotely. Relocation assistance to Seattle within the US. Other locations: Virtual - US.
· Demonstrate extraordinary people skills including customer obsession and attention to detail
· Work with stakeholders to determine and document their requirements, then convert into documented technical specifications and solutions
· Turn requirements into roadmaps with input from stakeholders and leadership
· Implement technical solutions, including leading the development and coordinating with larger technical teams
· Managing support and training for end users
· Anticipate and proactively manage risks, and escalate appropriately