· Professional experience in the area of program management with approximately 5 years of experience
· Proficiency with SQL and Excel required
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfill its stated ambition of being earth’s most customer-centric company. As the world’s most customer-obsessed company, Amazon starts with the customer and works backwards to deliver customer delight, while working vigorously to earn and keep customer’s trust.
This role is a Sr. leader that will drive a consistent perspective on how new and emerging businesses or campaigns approach marketing on the homepage. Focusing mainly on key ATF placements, this role will leverage our high visibility placements to deliver results, while facilitating the creation of marketing plans across all the opportunities on the page. This role is heavily collaborative and a hub for many different businesses across the company. The person in this role will need to be able to lead by facilitation, and have a high level of judgement on what the right method is for delivering results against complex business problems with various and often ambiguous guidance.
This will require excellent written and oral communication skills, data-driven analyses and insights, excellent business judgment, strong interpersonal skills, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for customers. A candidate needs to be able to communicate at high velocity with senior level (VP) leadership, and find real solutions to business challenges. This often requires being able to identify compromises and requires a high level of comfort with being able to disagree and commit. This role is high velocity, and the person in it needs to be comfortable making decisions while moving fast.
· Build scaleable mechanisms and processes to improve Homepage Hero placements and measuring impact.
· Work with retail partner teams to develop marketing and content placement plans for new campaigns on the homepage
· UX planning and building out walk-the-wall for homepage heavy initiatives and events
· Developing allocation strategy and calendar build-outs for traffic plans and communication arch
· Escalation management, facilitation and arbitration of stakeholder challenges
· Collaboration on new products for the homepage, interface with tech teams on informing the content perspective for new or changing experiences
· Negotiation and calendar management for high visibility swaps/placements