· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, sales or relevant field of study OR additional 4+ years' relevant professional experience
· 7+ years' experience in partner marketing, product marketing, demand generation in high-technology companies
· 5+ years' experience designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic alliance partners with global footprint
· Demonstrated success in marketing roles that are partner-facing and field-facing
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Sr. Partner Marketing Manager to develop awareness, create demand and drive revenue for our Migration partners within our partner ecosystem.
In this role, you own the Migration Solution in Partner Marketing and design the strategy that will enable our partners to help their customers move workloads to AWS. You build and execute our Migration Solution Partner initiatives and campaigns. You deliver global partner marketing programs, collateral and thought leadership content, demand generation activities that enable customers to grow their business on AWS. As a global leader, you develop a deep understanding of the AWS Migration partner ecosystem and field priorities to effectively execute a partner marketing plan to support the growth objectives of the region. You will support the utilization of marketing development funds (MDF) and develop the right metrics to link ROI to spend activity.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a marketing background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales/field reps. This role requires strong collaboration and relationship-building skills to collaborate with AWS Product Marketing, SI Partner Marketing Leads, Global & Regional Partner Marketing, Business Development, Solution Architects, and Migration Program team to execute partner marketing programs worldwide. You are the voice of these partners needs into various internal stakeholders and to share best practices across regions.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key, visible role in an incredibly fast-growing business. It's important for this role to have creative marketing ideas to combine with extensive analytic and data-driven customer demand generation experience. Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. A solid understanding of cloud architecture and the cloud landscape are critical to this role.
* Build our Migration message and value prop to be used with and through partners.
· Work with internal stakeholders to design, execute, and report on best-in-class marketing programs to be executed with Migration SIs and ISVs and effectively drive end-customer adoption of partner solutions.
· Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
· Work closely with the Partner Business Development (PDM) and other SI Partner Marketing leaders to identify priorities and align on GTM strategies.
· Create sales tools and enablement content that will help accelerate the sales pipeline.
· Design scalable partner marketing programs and campaigns that are either executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing teams for local activation.
Position may be located virtual United States only.