· Several years of relevant marketing experience
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manage and analyze data
· Several years of associated experience (Social Media/Community Management)
· Several years of Entertainment Marketing experience, livestreaming focus highly preferred
· Include a link to samples of your work that show experiences developing Community strategies and executing elements of those strategies
· Business proficiency in at least two of the following languages (written and verbal communication): English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
Sr. Livestream Marketing and Project Manager
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
Are you a seasoned and experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for livestreaming, marketing and music? Are you a builder, ready to help shape a new community for the music industry? Do you have a strong vision for what livestreaming communities need to be happy, healthy, and active? Amazon Music’s European Artist Marketing & Partnerships Team is looking for a Senior Livestream Marketing and Project Manager!
We are seeking a creative, high energy, collaborative, communicative, and FUN digital marketing pro for our team. This senior role is focused on livestreaming, project management, strategy and execution, helping and overseeing work of the wider team. The position will be working alongside various teams including Artist Marketing, Partnerships and Label-/Artist Relations to support the execution of Amazon Music’s livestreaming and marketing strategies.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter who can work fast, manage multiple priorities, agencies and possesses extreme attention to detail. They will be able to manage complex client relations and work efficiently across internal stakeholders, complete complex projects quickly and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround. The ideal candidate will have experience with social media, particularly livestreaming, and will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically, across multiple countries in Europe.
The successful candidate can be based in London, Berlin, Munich, Milan or Madrid.
· Establish and co-own livestream strategy in Europe. Develop, manage and streamline Amazon Music livestreams and relevant Twitch channel(s)
· Develop short-, medium, long-term planning, program and marketing for local channel(s)
· Support production and execution with internal and external partners (incl. agency management).
· Manage calendars and scheduling. Maintain production schedule for shows, marketing and promotion.
· Serve as the Internal PM liaising with Creative, Brand Marketing and Social to insure that Amazon Music livestream programming is consistent with brand guidelines.
· Serve as a Twitch specialist who can assist the Livestream team with talent tech checks, data management and overall workflow.
· End-to-end project management including but not limited to helping define project scope, goals and deliverables per broadcast or series. Define tasks and required resources needed per broadcast. Create schedule and manage project timeline.
· Working with your community, internal stakeholders, and leadership to deliver valuable customer and business insights.
· Partnering with Data and Research to analyze and interpret feedback.
· Delivering Qualitative and Quantitative reporting.
· Deliver robust documentation on our campaign impacts and channel efficiency. Write concise recommendations on how to further improve marketing effectiveness.
· Partnering with the Social team to drive compelling Social Media campaigns and activity that resonate deeply with our audience.
· Establish and manage necessary processes. Collaborate with local Twitch PM(s) to meet the needs of artist, cast and crew.