· 10+ years of B2B marketing experience in a technology environment directly supporting sales teams such as Field Marketing, Alliance Marketing, or Partner Marketing.
· Experience in developing partner-facing programs and communications.
· Strong experience in managing multiple partners of varied sizes to build marketing programs appropriate for their goals.
· Experience in managing agencies to deliver partner marketing programs at scale.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
· Demonstrated success in event management, product management, and/or project management.
· A willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Fluency in spoken and written English.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). Customers across Korea, as well as hundreds of thousands of customers in more than 190 countries are able to use compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking a talented and an experienced Partner Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving and implementing the Partner marketing events & programs strategy of AWS in Korea to build awareness and accelerate adoption of AWS.
As Partner Marketing Manager - Korea, you are responsible for driving the success of AWS among consulting partners, technology partners and global ISV partners in Korea. You will be responsible for defining and driving the partner marketing programs & events for Korea and will also work with Partner Marketing Managers in APAC, the US and in other geographies to deliver global partner marketing and partner-led marketing campaigns. You will develop and deliver both “to partner” and “through partner” marketing programs to support the growth objectives of the region. Key responsibilities include:
· Own a core set Korea “to partner” marketing programs with responsibility for building the program strategy and resources to scale across the market.
· Develop and execute customer-driven, marketing strategies and programs that will increase customer demand, sales, and positively impact Amazon Web Services brand equity.
· Work directly with strategic partners in country to build and execute joint-marketing plans to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services.
· Localize and execute global partner marketing programs and campaigns in country.
· Constantly seek to improve upon communications to partners so that partners are aware of the full scope of marketing resources and support that AWS has to offer.
· Drive interlock and alignment with the Field Marketing team to ensure that Partner Marketing programs amplify the AWS marketing priorities in country.
· Organize, assist and implement partner-led marketing events, including exhibitions, seminars and tradeshows.
· Develop audience-specific messaging and positioning in close cooperation with key stakeholders and translate messaging into meaningful collateral.
· Monitor and support partner utilization of MDF and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for partners.
· Measure key metrics and KPIs and insuring all established goals, objectives and deliverables are met.
· Manage local marketing agency resources to deliver partner marketing programs to the partner ecosystem at scale.
· Act as the primary marketing contact for the Partner Manager Team in Korea, including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an incredibly fast growing business. The ideal candidate will have creative marketing ideas to combine with extensive analytic and data-driven customer demand generation experience. Ability to effectively communicate with some of the most agile technology companies in the industry, including both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. A solid understanding of cloud architecture and the cloud landscape are critical to this role.