· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science
· 5+ years of experience in communications, marketing or sales
Do you have a passion for helping customers understand the value that technology can bring to their businesses? Do you have proven communication abilities that can scale through thousands of sales people?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking marketers to develop content and programs to enable a variety of AWS sales teams (Field, Partner) as well as work closely with other internal AWS stakeholders (Product Marketing, Product Management, Digital Marketing, Field Enablement) to have meaningful conversations with AWS business leaders and developers. The person in this role will deeply understand the needs of our customers and our sales team then will translate this to sales content, trainings/enablement content, and broad communications to enable our sales teams to be the best advisors to customers on the path to machine learning success.
US Virtual opportunity
· Create and improve narratives and other field assets that help customers from executives to developers clearly understand the unique AWS value proposition that we can provide them.
· Work with sales leaders, business development leaders, and audience marketing leaders to develop effective field training and enablement tools including: presentations, whitepapers, market analyses, and structured programs that help all of the above be more effective.
· Take the salesperson’s perspective to identify gaps in our core and campaign materials to ensure that they are supported influencing their accounts.
· Regularly interact with key leaders to understand customer requirements and market perceptions in order to create and deliver compelling AWS differentiators.
· Create a feedback loop with field sales and marketing to ensure the content and programs continuously improve to meet and exceed the needs of the field.