· 8 or more years of relevant experience in Marketing
· Master’s degree in business, economics, marketing or a similar field.
· Experience using customer insights and behavioral data to deeply understand customer base and inform strategic plans; strong preference for B2C and online marketing.
· Experience building Brand, Engagement or Loyalty Marketing programs
· Excellent written and oral communication skills - ability to articulate ideas and persuade stakeholders.
· Excellent business judgment and strategic aptitude. Bias towards data-based decision making. Strong analytical skills and ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets.
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce company. One of the key components of Amazon’s strategy is bringing new customers to Amazon, helping existing customers to discover new products or programs (e.g. Prime) and increasing customer loyalty. In order to do so, Amazon operates across a wide portfolio of marketing channels, including but not limited to offline mass advertising, SEM and SEO, affiliation, email marketing, display and social media.
As part of the Marketing & Prime team in Singapore, we are seeking an experienced marketing professional to lead and own customer analysis, customer-led marketing initiatives and implement best-in-class cross channel media plans. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of delivering customer insights and execute cross channel marketing campaigns based on those insights to drive customer activation, reactivation and retention. Serving as a bridge between our customers and the business, this individual will have the responsibility to bring key insights to help inform business decisions that allow Amazon in Singapore to start from the customer and work backwards, while at the same time devise online and offline marketing strategies to influence customer perceptions and help drive customer acquisition and retention.
Strong candidates must have the ability to work autonomously, have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to influence others, working closely with various local and global teams internally (research, creative, product, prime) and externally (agencies, media, research, business partners). They must develop a detailed understanding of customer behavior and understand the financial impact of long term customer trends including, but not limited to, the growth of e-commerce generally and the transition to mobile and multi-platform buying. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage your understanding of marketing, customer behavior, and online products, on behalf of and armed with the strength of one of the world’s leading consumer brands.
Specifically, the responsibilities of the role include:
· Lead customer marketing strategies, inclusive of early onboarding, sustained usage, and churn mitigation that deliver downstream impact
· Dive deep and identify customer segments and insights on and off site to map the full customer funnel
· Design and execute multi-channel marketing initiatives that drive adoption of new shopping behaviours and lead to repeat purchasing
· Develop innovative ways and potentially new tools to communicate with customers across multiple online and offline channels
· Own campaign targeting and segmentation, messaging, content, design, and planning. Build and execute campaigns, report on individual campaign results and bigger picture trends
· Utilize A/B testing to develop and run experiments and learn strategies across all marketing placements and vehicles
· Build trustworthy relationships with internal business teams, agency partners, and finance teams
· Meet with sales and research representatives to stay up to date on the latest opportunities in the world of media to help drive innovation
· Ensure strategy alignment through strong coordination with wider marketing teams globally, leveraging and contributing to global and regional best practices