· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· Professional non-internship marketing experience
· Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to c-suite stakeholders
· Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience guiding creative input, development and execution from concept to completion
The IMDb TV team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth’s most customer-centric ad supported premium free video service and make it trivially easy for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy. To help us achieve this vision, we are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, to join the IMDb TV marketing team and be responsible for defining how to market our storefronts and best leverage our relationship with Fire TV, Amazon.com, Prime Video and IMDb.com in the UK.
You will drive strategic internal partnerships and marketing that achieve measurable results, driving towards acquisition and engagement goals. This role will include interaction with local partner and global teams and require a strong ability to communicate effectively with various business and product teams.
The role ranges from tactical scheduling to defining the overall high level strategy for our unique relationship with the rest of the Amazon family. Your decisions will influence the way we communicate with, engage and acquire customers.
· Own scheduling for the IMDb TV App/Storefronts
· Define the relationship between IMDb TV and Fire TV, IMDb.com, Prime Video and Amazon.com to best harness site traffic and increase visibility IMDb TV in an effort to generate First Streams and customer retention
· Leverage new and existing automation tools, both from Amazon and external, to drive marketing programs across Cross-Site and other internal channels
· Develop joint marketing programs through methodical testing, while maintaining focus on automation and scale with a split between Evergreen and ongoing marketing events