· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years of marketing experience
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
The Global Brand Strategy team within Amazon’s cross-channel, cross-category marketing (XCM) organization is looking for a dynamic, multifaceted brand builder to join as a Senior Brand Strategist. A comprehensive yet incisive thinker, this individual will be responsible for creating and clarifying brand inputs to brand architecture, brand identity and campaign development for both US-focused and multi-country to positively shift perceptions, influence desired customer behaviors and grow our business.
The Senior Brand Planner works closely with teammates and partners across Campaign Management, Creative, Media and Insights as well as with brand & business stakeholders in other parts of Amazon, agencies and external companies. This individual thrives in complex and fast-paced environments and is preternaturally gifted at finding a true, distinctive, and compellingly clear strategic narrative in the most complicated business and consumer challenges.
To be successful in the role, the candidate will demonstrate the following behaviors...
· Dives deep into quantitative data around business, customer perceptions and behavior and is able to translate it into clear, actionable insights.
· Provides thoughtful, incisive and sometimes subtle analysis of qualitative data.
· Finds compelling narratives around our brands and their customers that capture the attention and imaginations of internal stakeholders and external consumers.
· Has an appetite for a healthy level of structural ambiguity and a resilient spirit.
· Is in touch with and has a deep curiosity about cultural, social and technological trends.
· Communicates clearly & effectively, ensures understanding, establishes credibility with peers & leaders.
· Writes with laser-sharp clarity, using data to support assertions while still inspiring new thoughts and solutions.
· Engages in active listening and gathers diverse perspectives, knowing when and where to provide sometimes divergent perspective.
· Employs sound critical thinking & problem-solving approaches, comes to the table with solutions.