· 3-5 years of progressively complex experience
· Proven ability to analyze complex market dynamics and develop a marketing strategy
· Hands-on experience developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns including live events, virtual events, industry and account specific content, and nurture programs
· Ability to work independently and autonomously
· Willingness to travel (eventually)
· Bachelor’s degree
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
· Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
· Proven experience building test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement
· Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for developing and implementing our field marketing strategy to generate and nurture leads for the Delivery Service Partner acquisition team. In addition to partnering with Business Development Mangers for high-touch experiences such as events and forging local partnerships this role also has responsibility for local marketing, including developing and managing lead generation and nurture campaigns, as well as marketing asset development tailored to locales and personae. The ideal candidate has a track record of success in marketing strategy, events management and/or webinars, and a strong background in lead generation and nurture programs. You also have proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders, strong project management skills, attention to detail, and an entrepreneurial, creative spirit.
A strong candidate will be able to move between strategy and execution on a daily basis as we iterate and innovate the acquisition marketing and events experience for Delivery Service Partners. You will be comfortable influencing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization and possess a high level or autonomy and integrity while managing a variety of priorities.
A successful candidate will also be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
· Drive applications from the right candidates, at the right time, for the right locations
· Identify and set up mechanisms for gathering market and customer data and insights to inform acquisition marketing strategy
· Partner with functional stakeholders to develop a differentiated and local marketing strategy and plan for DSP lead-generation
· Identify demand generation opportunities and pull together activities to cultivate an integrated experience, where target audiences experience multiple touches throughout the journey
· Implement the plan leveraging shared services, virtual teams, business development managers and agencies as needed
· Drive customized, high value customer experiences focused on the customer needs and progression through the consideration journey
· Deliver detailed reporting and metrics on activity results, campaign effectiveness, and ROI. Use data to make real-time adjustments and proactively identify trends and opportunities
· Share plans and campaign tactics with other team members to facilitate reuse and replication at scale