· 7+ years of experience as a marketing leader with experience in acquisitions, engagement, and product launches
· Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
· Broad marketing experience across a wide span of disciplines including strategy, media, acquisition, engagement, and/or product marketing
· Proficiency in HTML, SQL, Excel - plus the ability to learn our in-house tools and systems
The Amazon Payment Acceptance & Experience team is seeking an experienced marketing leader to lead global customer acquisition and develop our martech stack. The ideal candidate brings enthusiasm for commerce, passion for the customer, and creativity to challenge our way of thinking. You’ll be responsible for deliver high impact acquisition efforts and ensuring our foundational infrastructure is ready for the expansion. You are analytical, enthusiastic, and have great judgment, creative problem solving and strong writing skills.
The Head of Acquisition Marketing must be an effective leader and strong communicator to work with key stakeholders across multiple teams. You will develop, propose, and sell new ideas, strategies, and concepts—and guide those projects to completion. In this role you must be very comfortable with the analytical side of marketing and be able to manage many stakeholders to move your projects forward. The role will drive growth by leading key experimentation initiatives, work with Product and Engineering to scale successful campaigns through automation and develop the go-to-market strategy for new product categories. This role will work with a global cross-functional team that includes Product, Engineering, Data Science, Research, Finance, PR, Business Development and Design to define, develop, and execute innovative marketing strategies.
In this role you will:
· Partner with the User Research team to develop consumer insights that inform marketing plans, using data to ensure the voice of the customer is present in product and marketing decisions
· Establish and drive the implementation of a customer acquisition model
· Understand customer behaviors that trigger acquisition, engagement and retention, and devise marketing programs that drive desired behaviors
· Ideate on marketing campaigns to drive new to Amazon customer acquisition, identify target audience priorities and collaborate across internal teams to execute
· Own the team-wide analysis, reporting, and optimization of our marketing activities and channels, and establish best practices and share knowledge
· Collaborate with product and engineering teams, building business cases for automating successful campaigns to achieve scale across our business