· Bachelors degree in marketing, business, technology, computer science or relevant field of study
· 7+ of relevant work experience in fields such as integrated marketing, product marketing, consulting or sales
· 5+ years demonstrated track record in crafting messaging, positioning and marketing content and marketing assets (videos, web content) to help with enablement
· Ability to navigate complex negotiation processes and commercial/legal contract structures with demanding F1000 enterprises; financial acumen to craft ROI based customer proposals
AWS is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses, serving millions of customers in more than 190 countries, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders. AWS customers include some of the most innovative startups like Netflix, Pinterest, Airbnb, and Instagram as well as some of the largest global enterprises like Shell International, Unilever, Hitachi, Sharp, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Samsung.
The AWS Applications team is on a mission to build the next-generation of business applications, such as Amazon Connect, to help our customers stay ahead of their changing business needs. We do this using technologies like machine learning, the large ecosystem of AWS services like Amazon SageMaker and AWS Lambda, and the customer-centric technology we’ve developed to support Amazon.com. We are building a new category of AWS Applications that has the potential to transform business operations across industries by providing customers resilient, flexible and extensible applications that offer frustration-free ease of use and a natural customer experience.
We’re looking for a standout Sr. Product Marketer with strong messaging and storytelling skills to develop a customer-centric narrative and marketing strategy, and deliver engaging marketing experiences to drive top-level business goals. As a key team member in this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help lead early market development efforts, establish compelling messaging, drive early growth, and help shape the future of a service category that will have a significant impact on our customers’ businesses. You will partner closely with AWS Product Managers, Solutions Architects, Training, Sales, and Partner leads.
The ideal candidate has a track record of success in driving innovation, delivering results at scale, and working cross-functionally across multiple teams. The right candidate also has strong communication and project management skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment. If you’re looking to join a dynamic, growing team in a high-impact role, we want to speak to you!
Come join an outstanding team of product marketing managers focused on helping companies including machine learning, high performance computing, and enterprise business applications.
· Own messaging and positioning of related services
· Test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences
· Develop detailed campaign project plans, creative briefs, and digital strategies, including campaign goals, messaging, calls to action, segmentation strategy, adoption campaigns, marketing distribution channels, and campaign schedule
· Define business metrics, measurement plan, and testing plan for related campaigns
· Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, creative ideas
· Work effectively across AWS with groups such as engineering, digital marketing, sales, business development, and evangelists to achieve our joint business goals
Preference for this role to sit in Seattle, WA, but open to these additional cities: San Francisco, CA. Relocation from within the U.S. offered.