- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- 6+ years of experience in an operations or analyst role including experience in business performance instrumentation, reporting, analysis and insights
- 5+ years experience with project management and process improvement
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a Sr. Planning & Operations Manager to manage the business planning and operations for the Partner Marketing organization.
In this role you will be responsible for designing and managing the business processes to run the Partner Marketing organization including business performance reporting and management, goal definition, and tracking.
You will work closely with the Head of Partner Marketing Operations and the worldwide Partner Marketing leadership team to establish best practices, procedural rigor, operational and process improvement, and analytical insights.
This role requires someone with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen, and exceptional written and oral communication skills. The successful candidate will be data-driven and have a strong understanding of marketing KPIs and go-to-market channels. They will be adept at building models and tools with a deep understanding of the underlying analytics, and the ability to assimilate new methodologies and data sources. They will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Design, enhance and improve business reporting and instrumentation to accurately measure business performance and ROI
- Build the tools and infrastructure to facilitate investment trade-off decisions that align to the Partner Marketing Strategy
- Organizational goal setting and tracking
- Support the process for resource planning, allocation, and tracking
- Establish standardized planning and reporting cadence
Position may be located virtual United States only.