· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 5+ years experience in marketing or related field
The Amazon Global Team’s vision is to enable customers from anywhere in the world to purchase any product that we offer globally, through a localized customer experience, at competitive prices, and a superior delivery experience. This business offers an incredible opportunity to address a large, new market segment and base of potential customers. Our team is focused on building solutions that serve the needs of customers across 200+ countries to easily find and buy products on amazon.com, with a specific emphasis on countries where we do not have an Amazon marketplace/ Retail presence today. To help us accelerate our cross-border business, we are seeking an experienced Senior Manager to lead worldwide marketing. This role faces a unique challenge of marketing to customers in multiple regions who speak different languages, and have different shopping habits. Customers exporting products from amazon.com have different needs than the traditional Amazon shopper, and these needs vary by region/ country. This role will be pivotal in growing Amazon’s global customer base. As a senior marketing leader on the team, you will be expected to actively contribute to and guide the overall marketing and customer acquisition strategy.
We need a talented Marketing Leader who can define and develop the end-to-end shopping funnel – from building brand awareness to driving purchase conversion, and influencing long-term customer behavior (purchase frequency, new program sign ups, etc.). You will work closely with all Exports business and tech functions (e.g. Customer Experience, Selection, Delivery Experience) to promote and deliver on core growth initiatives. You will partner with traffic channel teams and cross-channel marketing teams to execute on 360 degree campaigns (Fixed and Variable Marketing) for strategic destinations for the business. You will also be responsible for building marketing solutions that can scale globally.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Build the end-to-end marketing strategy for the Exports business which includes scalable traffic initiatives for all countries, as well as, cross-channel localized marketing (Fixed and Variable Channels) in strategic destinations for the business.
· Manage all aspects of marketing including traffic channel management, budget and investment framework for paid marketing, PR, events and cross-site merchandising, content development, and performance measurement.
· Partner with external advertising & PR agencies, as well as internal teams including cross-channel marketing (XCM) and central traffic channels (Paid Search, Associates, Outbound etc.) to develop 360 degree marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and traffic in strategic destinations.
· Manage marketing budgets; build and improve the framework and data infrastructure to measure ROI.
· Identify opportunities for automation/ scale to improve processes and productivity, in order to support an organization that must scale at a rapid pace.
· Develop marketing KPIs and present results and learnings in weekly, monthly, and quarterly Business Review meetings to key internal stakeholders and executives.
· Partner with Business, Finance, and Tech Teams to align marketing strategies and business priorities.
· Work closely with global marketing teams across Amazon to align on marketing plans and partner on common goals/ initiatives.