· 7+ years of digital marketing or digital product management experience
· 2+ years of experience with mass email communication platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Campaign Monitor, etc.)
· Experience with automation tools to develop and execute marketing campaigns
· Strong analytical skills, demonstrated ability to leverage complex data, including customer research, to develop marketing strategies
· Advanced data analysis skills – e.g. Data analytic, pivot tables, experience in market and business analysis
· Process-oriented mindset with experience working with and managing external agencies/resources
· Strong competence for developing marketing programs from inception through to completion, including data-driven analyses of performance
· Robust attention to detail and tension towards excellence, that is infectious and sets the bar for the team
· Able to comfortably manage multiple projects simultaneously, working independently and quickly on project through completion, especially under rapidly changing conditions
· Influential team player and excellent business communicator with a high standard of verbal and written English
· Ability to collaborate successfully with internal teams across different regions
The Amazon Marketplace is a key part of Amazon which offers millions of Selling Partners the opportunity to build and grow their business using Amazon’s reach and expertise. Selling Partners are our customers and we help them to sell their products to hundreds of millions of Amazon buyers world-wide. We are seeking a curious and creative marketer who thrives in a fast-paced environment, to drive excellence in our ability to effectively engage with Selling Partners across all communication channels with focus on the EU region, in order to help them grow their business on Amazon.
In this role, you will own driving scalable solutions to deliver robust engagement with Selling Partners across multiple channels, you will partner with multiple product and program teams across geographies in order to scale identified solutions across regions, influencing product development roadmaps and holding yourself and partner teams to a high bar in terms of targeting, content, key messaging, and impact, identifying and focusing on core KPI’s to steer your actions and iterations. You will own developing marketing strategies and executions to maximise engagement and action rates, leveraging data and quantitative results as patterns that distil behaviour and opportunity; you will tirelessly seek to identify opportunities to automate in order to scale marketing workflows where it makes sense to do so, whilst ensuring you stay well connected to the Selling Partner Experience by leveraging ad hoc tools and solutions to continually raise the bar in terms of how Selling Partners receive, perceive and act on our outreach messaging, also via a structured test and learn approach to everything you do.
You will identify blockers that hamper Selling Partners’ ability to take action, and engage with the product owners to remove friction points, thus triggering greater adoption of key programs and greater engagement with call-to-action messaging.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong communication skills to lead executive interactions and to influence a broad set of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
You will be relentless in diving deep, asking “why” and “what if”, and in always keeping the Selling Partner and their needs and opportunities at the centre of all that you do. You will be a self-starter comfortable with rolling up your sleeves to deal with ambiguity, showing strong attention to detail, displaying sharp analytical ability and at the same time able to think big and search for what is over the horizon.
The position is based in Luxembourg.