· 10+ years of Marketing/Brand experience
· 5+ years of managing teams
· Bachelor’s degree in a marketing or communications-related field
The Recruiting Engine Team is reinventing how we recruit at Amazon. Recruiting the right candidates across all of Amazon is critical to our ability to innovate and build on behalf of customers. As the search for talent becomes more competitive, we are bringing together recruiting, science, tech, programs, and process teams to find and hire candidates who raise the bar more quickly and efficiently.
If you are looking to build and invent on a team that's passionate about letting the world know what it’s like to work at Amazon – you’ll love it here.
We are seeking a forward-thinking Head of Tech Employer Brand Marketing to join our team responsible for communicating the authentic Amazonian experience to attract individuals that will thrive here. This person will develop and implement marketing strategies and programs across a variety of channels including our careers website, amazon.jobs, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Glassdoor – to name just a few.
The role requires a passion for digital media and an intense curiosity about the future of how jobseekers look for their next career and how we can meet them where they are. You will be the liaison between research and marketing responsible for providing insight into the “voice of the customer” to drive our brand strategy. You will partner with employer brand and marketing leads as well as manage external agencies to improve our employer brand.
· Drive awareness and adoption of our employer brand messaging internally to provide more consistency and clarity to our brand externally.
· Execute brand health and employer brand research focused on brand and market segmentation that will inform each year’s marketing strategy.
· Extend the employer brand messaging framework across the candidate and employee lifecycle to create and reinforce an authentic and consistent narrative about working at Amazon.
· Produce and execute a communications strategy for all relevant recruiting teams.
· Develop an employer brand strategy which includes brand quality and consistency measures, hiring and onboarding best practices, and a training and communication plan for launching new materials.
· Set up mechanisms to create employee advocacy and leverage employee ambassadors on diversity through thought leadership and active collaboration.
We are open to this role being based in Seattle, WA or in one of our other corporate sites in the USA.