· 8+ years relevant professional experience in media planning and buying.
· Have extensive experience of media planning and deep understanding of UK or DE media landscape.
· English language skills required (business fluent).
· Have a strong understanding of digital media (including social).
· Highly detail-oriented, have excellent organisational skills, and ability to multi-task.
· Self-motivation, flexibility and an impeccable attention to detail.
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
· Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word.
· Bachelors degree or equivalent.
The EU XCM (Cross-Category, Cross-Channel, Cross-Country Marketing) team is looking for a Senior Media Manager, with extensive cross-channel planning experience and with great passion for music. The successful candidate will: Develop the media strategy for cross-country activities across the EU supporting our Amazon Music business. Own the detailed media planning of their campaigns, working with our agency partners. Partner key stakeholders across the business.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized and comfortable working in a fast-moving, dynamic environment. Strong candidates must have the ability to work autonomously, have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to influence others. This role works closely with our portfolio planning and campaign management teams to translate business briefs into best-in-class media plans for multiple EU countries. This role is based at our Amazon corporate office in London/UK.
· Manage multi-channel media plans (TV, Digital, Radio, Print, OOH, Cinema), across a range of music product categories - from artist related campaigns to brand communication.
· Monitor campaign performance and report back results to wider team and stakeholders.
· Develop and present recommendations, evaluations, POVs and media analyses to relevant stakeholders.
· Build trustworthy relationships with internal business teams, agency partners, research department, and finance teams.
· Meet with sales representatives to stay up to date on the latest opportunities in the world of media to help drive innovation in channel mix and execution.
· Ensure smooth running of the business through strong coordination with wider media team and global colleagues – aligning and sharing plans and accurate tracking of budgets.