· 5+ years of experience in B2C marketing with a focus on partner marketing and/or product marketing
· Excel at cross-group collaborating, creative thinking, problem solving and have strong bias for action
· Understanding of onsite marketing channel expansion
· Experience designing and executing rapid-fire test-and-learn campaigns
· Experience building and growing relationships with internal and external partners
· Proficiency in HTML, SQL, Excel - plus the ability to learn our in-house tools and systems
This role will be responsible for developing the strategy and execution of marketing initiatives to drive the promotion and awareness in partnership with internal and external Payment Experience partners. As a Channel Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute campaigns that increase overall awareness, drive payment method adoption growth, and grow customer engagement with some of Amazon’s most strategic partners.
A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically, 1) developing strategy and execution of annual marketing activities, 2) create and approve partner marketing materials, and 3) ideate and execute ad hoc marketing initiative and opportunistic marketing programs. The ideal candidate in this highly visible role will be will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and a passionate marketing leader who has a track record of achieving (and measuring) great results under aggressive timelines.
The Sr Partner Marketing Manager must be an effective collaborator and strong communicator to work with key stakeholders across multiple teams. You will develop, propose, and sell new ideas, strategies, and concepts—and guide those projects to completion. In this role you will be expected to flex both your analytical and creative muscles and should be as comfortable with the marketing science as you are the marketing art, demonstrating the ability to appropriately use one to inform the other. You must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems). Through your rapid test and learn approach, you will work to refine targeting, metrics, and ongoing strategies. Key to success in this role is experience in customer segmentation and digital marketing tools.
· Build and execute effective marketing plans to drive awareness, adoption, and ongoing usage of payment methods on Amazon.
· Develop partner marketing playbooks to scale campaigns and test new copy
· Launch a team-wide partner engagement framework
· Create targeted messages and customer communications based on the key value propositions and use cases of our content and target audiences.
· Identify internal platform and tool improvements that would help our marketing efforts, and champion their development
· Develop high-quality campaigns for major product launches
· Build and analyze key metrics and traffic patterns to measure attribution and performance of marketing programs
· Engage with international teams to help them drive global successes
· Have a deep understanding of the customer, with obsessive understanding of new trends, and opportunities
· Determining the appropriate methods and metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness