· Bachelor's degree required, a post graduate degree or diploma in communications is preferred
· 10+ years of experience in Public Relations, preferably in TV and entertainment
· Fluent speaker of English (written and spoken)
Amazon is seeking a highly-intelligent and experienced public relations professional to support our rapidly growing and evolving global digital video business. Amazon Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows. Our mission is to build the widest selection of digital video content and make it trivially easy for customers to enjoy wherever and whenever they want.
As a PR Manager Content for Amazon Prime Video in India, you will partner and collaborate with key business leaders to imagine, develop and execute communications programs and publicity campaigns designed to support our growing slate of Amazon Original series produced in India, along with our biggest award winning original and exclusive content. You will be relied upon as a key advisor to senior business leaders and international PR colleagues and support global campaigns taking into consideration cultural nuances for impactful regional media strategies.
The successful candidate must have extraordinary high-judgment, excellent communications skills, exemplary writing ability, exceptional initiative, strong project management skills and a talent for effectively managing projects across international teams with complex communication challenges. The candidate should have experience working with high standards under tight deadlines and be flexible to manage ambiguity as priorities change.
· Develop and implement PR strategies and publicity campaigns for locally produced Amazon Originals (across unscripted and scripted), global Original and Exclusive series and the extensive movie and TV portfolio of Prime Video
· Develop and implement concepts for premieres and other events relating to Prime Video, including interviews with talent, set visits and press junkets for original, exclusive and first run content
· Close co-operation with fellow Prime Video PR associates worldwide as well as international colleagues from Amazon Studios
· Work with key stakeholders across many regions including business leads, content teams, marketing teams, social media teams and external PR agencies
· Provide strategic recommendation to senior business leaders
· Ensure consistency of company-wide communication, share worldwide best practices, and support impactful regional media strategies
· Keep current on trends, issues and news about both the business and consumer worlds of media and entertainment
· Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant media in the region
· Conduct proactive and reactive media relations
· Manage external public relations agency on several matters
· PR subject matter expert for India