· 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
· Experience owning creative input, development and execution from concept to completion
· Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to c-suite stakeholders
· Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
· 5+ years of experience in marketing, program or project management
· 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a fast paced workplace and deal with ongoing change and ambiguity.
- Proven experience launching high impact, complex programs in a highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to apply statistical techniques (e.g., hypothesis testing)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Proven ability to communicate persuasively and to influence others, particularly among senior stakeholder.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and SQL, significant experience using data to drive decision-making and proven problem-solving skills.
At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers, helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end, we have developed products that leverage Amazon’s strength as a world-class eCommerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase. A strategic part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service advertising programs to enable both large and small advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways.
We are looking for a highly creative, results-oriented Senior Marketing Program Manager to help conceive, build and launch new WW marketing and business programs to support advertisers using self-service ad product. This individual will lead initiatives across the globe and pioneer new approaches to create advertiser engagement plans internationally based on the needs of customers. Key relationships include: international region teams, technology, legal, finance, product and marketing teams. The leader must also be global-minded, walking in customers’ shoes to ensure we propel the product roadmap toward customer needs.
We want this customer obsessed leader to manage the WW advertiser retention and engagement program. This person will be a senior functional leader within the organization and will manage this critical business program end-to-end by bringing strong business, marketing, analytics, technical and communication skills. This person will lead initiatives across the globe and will drive invention through experimentation to improve customer experience in an environment characterized by speed, fun, and collaboration. The leader will be continuously challenge the status quo in our existing processes and drive innovation through improved tools and automation in partnership with technology teams. This person should also be able to clearly articulate status to Executive Leadership in Amazon. The position is based in Seattle but will interact with global leaders and teams in Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, and North America.
Specifically, this leader will:
· Own critical metrics and senior level goals to measure advertiser retention and make it frictionless for advertisers to execute strategies around the world.
· Identify the most impactful advertiser experience gaps and partner with worldwide teams to eliminate the root cause, so as to drive engagement and product adoption.
· Advocate on behalf of the advertiser, from the identification of defects that prevent success, to promoting insights related to the most impactful issues with the product teams.
· Coordinate efforts with international business teams and leaders on key advertiser segments that are experiencing the most engagement gaps (e.g. Global Selling team, international expansion, emerging markets, etc.)
· Exercise sound business judgement and own day-to-day operations for advertiser retention programs that are critical for the business.
· Partner with global business, marketing, technology, content and legal teams to drive roadmap and share best practices as well as help standardize metrics, reports and processes.